Monday, December 04, 2006

Maverick Welcomes Nia

Maverick welcomes Nia K. Sadjarwo who joins Maverick as Associate from December 1st. On top of her knowledge in mass communications, Nia brings strong administration and execution skills to Maverick.

Previously, Nia worked as an event organizer at ESMOD Jakarta and GPR Coordinator as well as Academic Manager of Post Graduate Programs at the London School of Public Relations. She also holds a BA degree in mass communications from the London School of Public Relations.

“I’ve always wanted to be a PR person,” said Nia. “Maverick is the right place for me, as I know this is the place where I can learn, broaden my knowledge and experience in PR, and challenge myself," she added

Well Nia, we are happy to have you aboard. In Maverick, it is not only about learning and broadening your knowledge, but more importantly, having fun while doing it.

No comments: